- Product Code: VTYTCLL1
- Availability: In Stock
Bird's nest that has not yet picked up feathers, type 1, are big, thick, less hairy nests with strong fishy taste. The bird's nest without feathers is a pure nest with feathers, originally un-cleaned, with no residue removed and black feathers and inside the bird's fiber. Depending on weight, cleanliness classifies 1,2
❂ Bird's nest with high standard feathers:
The nest has a round hammock, uniformly thick, with a belly, dark ivory white, and feathers.
Raw oats are selected according to the ratio of 10 to choose 1, with standard weight from 10 grams to> 10 grams / nest. Save 30% of cleaning time compared to conventional types and the loss rate is about 20% for amateurs.
This type of bird nest is very suitable to buy for regular use for the whole family.
Contains a full range of ingredients of a bird's nest product including: 18 amino acids, 32 special micronutrients to help people improve health and vitality.
❂ How to use:
Raw persimmon nests have not been cleaned and picked up impurities. Therefore, before processing you need to clean the feathers of oats:
Step 1: Use warm water to soak the nest for 12 hours to hatch, then use tweezers to pick feathers and impurities out of the nest.
Step 2: Wash the oats with water, then separate them into fibers and put them on the rails, leave the rails in the water and stir to let the remaining hairs drift out, rinse several times to clean them completely.
Storage: Store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight. It is best to store in the refrigerator cooler.
❂ BENEFITS OF YEN THO
Strengthens the body, fosters blood, strengthens health, enhances resistance, supports immunity, helps mental alertness, enhances memory, prevents wrinkles and aging
Suitable for all subjects, especially women, the elderly and children, the sick, the sick, ...
For children: For children with malnutrition, anorexia, or slow growth.
❂ How to display oats
- To ensure keeping the nutrients of oats, we need to distill them as follows:
- Soak oats in water for 20-30 minutes to allow them to expand.
- Pick up the nest to the bowl of distillation, then add water to cover the nest.
- Boil 25-30 minutes in a water bath if you want to eat softer, it may take longer than 5-10 minutes For electric cookware, the steaming time is usually over 60 minutes.
- Then add the rock sugar + 2-3 thin slices of ginger to create a more attractive flavor, leave for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- 1 nest can be distilled from 3 small cups, each use 1 cup, used every other day.